This is why the K car needs a club

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

This is why the K car needs a club

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:11 am

I can't believe it! I found a youtube video that was filmed in what appears to be the exact same place outside of Hemet, California where I went shotgun shooting in this hilly redneck field a couple years ago. This video makes me mad though. Four young people take a mint 1982-1983 Dodge Aries 4dr Sedan and destroy it and do reckless things with it. Young people with nothing better to do I guess. I know for a fact that any 81-83 model is very RARE and these people proceed to destroy a perfect 27 year old car. You easterner's will cry when you see the condition of the underbody. It is a solid, black rustfree example. We must defend the K car to the last car standing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIXS0uVwcdI
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: This is why the K car needs a club

Postby MFF3 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:39 pm

What a shame. I said it before...no one realizes that these are classics. They just think they're old cars. Rather than shooting at it, they could have sold off the parts. I would have used the front license plate bracket.
1982 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
1979 Mercedes-Benz 450SL Convertible
MFF3
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible

Postby 88 aries » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 am

ya young people are just stupid, me i must be one of the rare ones, im only 17 and i love the k-car, i get the thumbs up on the highway, Ya i cried when i saw that 82 or 83 aries being wrecked, I was just devestated, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW, DO PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT OUR CARS, I DO AND WE DO.
88 aries

Postby Silverbeard » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:52 pm

It showed how tough these cars are, some of the things they did to the car and it kept on going and stayed on its wheels.

Martin
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Postby 84Aries » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Those stupid cunts made me sick to my stomach.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects