My 88 T & C Wagon

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

My 88 T & C Wagon

Postby corinthianvinyl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:43 pm

I bought this car at an auction about a year ago. I have had more basic K cars before. I had a '84 Reliant Wagon and a '89 Aries Sedan. I switched to the mini-vans and then grew tired of buying transmissions and have abandoned the Chrysler name on my daily drivers.
I really like these little cars. My 1988 LeBaron Wagon has very little rust for an Indiana car. It was modified by a previous owner to be towed by a Winebago, so it may have spent it's time in another part of the country. It just has the 2.5 engine and a bench velour seat. It has the digital dash. I do not know if this is an option or not. The car is in good enough shape to have a repaint and look pretty good. The tranny may be the weak spot. Wont shift out of 2nd when hot. Leaks fluids. My first to do so. I see overheating is a problem with these. I had never had that problem with my others. I want to get a Turbo car. Possibly a Dodge Lancer or LeBaron Convertible. My partner does not like this car so it may have to go eventually.
corinthianvinyl

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron Town & Country Wagon 1988

Re: My 88 T & C Wagon

Postby Silverbeard » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Welcome to the club.
If you buy a T & C Convertible to match the Wagon, your partner will be happy and you will have the set.

Martin
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Re: My 88 T & C Wagon

Postby TomChrysler » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 am

Hi!

I love my 1986 Town and Country! Pearl White exterior with Cordovan Corinthian Vinyl (hee-hee). I love this car and have traveled cross country three times. Very comfortable, and I added the 89 Infinity stereo with equalizer and slave CD player. As I have the center console option, it fit nicely.

I hope you enjoy your Town and Country. It is a really wonderful car!

Giving you my best,

Tom
TomChrysler
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Chrysler Town and Country

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects