The need to preserve the Canadian Caravelle K Car.

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

The need to preserve the Canadian Caravelle K Car.

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Well folks, as some of you may know, a special K-car was designed for Canada only between 1983-1986 as the Plymouth Caravelle K Car Coupe and Plymouth Caravelle E Car Sedan. I have tried for three years to get some decent pictures of this model, taillights etc., but no luck. This K-car is in danger of becoming extinct. I found out how many they made. I found a 1986 World Almanac and it looks like they only made around 1,000-2,000 a year! There is probably around a few hundred left. I hope one of you Canadians can find some pictures and brochures about this model. Recently, I posted the sale of an 85 Caravelle Coupe.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: The need to preserve the Canadian Caravelle K Car.

Postby 84Aries » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:01 am

I have tryed to make contact with the seller of that 85 in Toronto, stating that I would get it immediately and pay him exactly what he wants but havent heard back yet. Did you happen to get a phone number Guy?
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:03 am

I have his number. More than anything, I want lots of pictures to detail this rare model. Nothing available online. Here is the contact:

(905) 765-3337.

Let me know how it turns out. Pictures please!
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby 84Aries » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 am

Just spoke to the owner of the Caravelle, he has had a couple people come to look at it, if its still available I will be going to look at it next weekend as I am going to Mississauga anyways which is 25 minutes away from caledonia. His son said he would email me some pictures which I will forward to you Guy as soon as I get them.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects