what happened to the post about the dynasty?

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

what happened to the post about the dynasty?

Postby 88 aries » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:23 am

someone is deleting the posts about the dynasty's... thats no fun..I like talking about the 4 speed automatic and how terrible they were not to mention the 3.0 V6. yes I am being biast about the V6 cars.. ive always been that way towards them... all accept the 88 model year which had the 3 speed automatic. but other than that its neons and K-cars for me
88 aries

Re: what happened to the post about the dynasty?

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Yes, where is that Dynasty posting? Which one of us is being censored? If only the Spam could only be deleted as quickly on this forum.

I am no fan of the 3.0 l V6 motor either - but that is another Japanese design and belongs in the same category with the 2.6 liter motor. The 3.3 l and 3.8 l American V6 are in another class. As for further defending the 4 speed transmission - there is no point as it really was a disaster for Chrysler.

Neons and K's ? Find something more technically challenging to work on.
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Postby Baron » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I think you're looking for it in the wrong spot. Its under non-Kcar spottings, but appears to still be there. Unless there is another posting about Dynasties I didn't see.
Baron
Car Fan

Car Information: 1983 Chrysler E-Class

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm

There was another post. I think it was started by Butch. We we discussing the merits or lack therof of the Dodge Dynsaty in comparison various K-cars.
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Postby Baron » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Ah, wish I'd seen that one- I'd have a lot to say about the lemon I had. Only Chrysler product I ever had that almost made me go elsewhere.

After the total silence/inactivity there has been in regard to removing the spam, I would have a real problem if such a post was removed when the spam is still here.
Baron
Car Fan

Car Information: 1983 Chrysler E-Class

Postby Butch » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 am

K-CAR_WAGON wrote:Yes, where is that Dynasty posting? Which one of us is being censored? If only the Spam could only be deleted as quickly on this forum.

I am no fan of the 3.0 l V6 motor either - but that is another Japanese design and belongs in the same category with the 2.6 liter motor. The 3.3 l and 3.8 l American V6 are in another class. As for further defending the 4 speed transmission - there is no point as it really was a disaster for Chrysler.

Neons and K's ? Find something more technically challenging to work on.

I couldn.t have said it better, altough the 3.3 and 604 trans in my Caravan does work flawlessly. The van is used to haul a 1/2 ton of tools and equipment as well. And no I never posted about this subject before.
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Postby nszotovich » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 pm

My 97 3.3 four speed has done brilliantly for over 135K miles. I think they got most of the bugs out of the tranny by then.
nszotovich

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Town&Country Wagon 85 LeBaron Coupe

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects