Happy 20th Birthday Chrysler K-Car!

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Happy 20th Birthday Chrysler K-Car!

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:45 pm

As ReliantLV from Moscow, Russia just said, the last K-car rolled off the assembly line on December 9th, 1988. It is now December 10th, 2008. 20 Years! Wow.
So now all our cars our 20-28 years old. After all, didn't some of the 1981 models come out in November 1980. Our cars are sooooo old now.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Happy 20th Birthday Chrysler K-Car!

Postby ReliantLV » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:27 am

Dunno, my Dad always says "old is what stinks". Our cars are simply soooooooooo antique!!!! :D

I was thinking a lot about the K-cars the other day, kept watching videos of old commercials on Youtube. Miss my 'little old crocodile', I so hope to see him soon (and hopefully hear about his condition).

P.S. Someone else (with a Dodge) was from Moscow, Russia. I'm not even close to Moscow, I'm in Riga, Latvia (hence ReliantLV), right on the coast of the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia, and *might* see Sweden across the sea on a bright day (ok, I really doubt it but it's just to give an idea :mrgreen: )
ReliantLV
Car Fan

Car Information: 1981 Plymouth Reliant Custom 2-d. coupe

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects