air condtioning

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

air condtioning

Postby 88 aries » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:30 am

Just wondering, how many of you have working air condtioning in your K-cars? all of mine work great, even the 81 with its original compressor, we had to install a condensor on the 81 Reliant as the old one was leaking really bad, for being a 30 year old compressor it does a excellent job of keeping the car cooled down, I had it on a couple days ago just to limber the compressor up. I ordered a decal that says, air temp, chrysler corporation.. top quality right there. but ya its 98 degrees here and hot as hell.
88 aries

Re: air condtioning

Postby Jacks1986Lebaron » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Both my 86 Lebaron and the 88 Aries both work, although the 86 Lebaron after 3 years needs a charging, it blows, cooler than what is outside the car, but not 'cold"!!

and yelp I agree it is hotter than hell, supposedly it was to get up to 98 degrees here in Nashville today.
Jacks1986Lebaron
Car Fan

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron 1986-2.5 automatic

Re: air condtioning

Postby duked » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:12 pm

my 86 has working air even though i had to recharge it when i got it. had been professionally converted to r134a in 99 and has a new compressor. my 85 has working air on the original everything compressor lines and refrigerant.
duked

Car Information: 1986 aries se

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects