dealerships salesmen

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

dealerships salesmen

Postby 88 aries » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:40 pm

ok, yesterday i went to the local chrysler dealership, the one that still carrys parts for my K-cars, anyways i wanted a factory trunk key for my reliant, so the parts guy, pulls out the key bin, and shows me a key, but it was your double sided ones for a dodge shadow or a plymouth sundance, i told him that this was not the right key, he kept on arguing about it until the boss came in and said "you know this young man is right, K-cars only had the single sided key" Sales man can be SMART ASSES, i mean come on youre talking to an expert on k-cars or any 1980's chrysler product.

Oh and on top of that, he first said that The K-cars were nothing special, it pissed me off, so in turn i said well i have 2 K-cars and each have 3 trophies of their own, he shut his mouth quite quick.
88 aries

Re: dealerships salesmen

Postby love-a-Lebaron » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Thank you,
I have a 86 Lebaron, & feel the same as you do, yes there not for everyone, but respect the fact that this is in some strange way my dream car. I am proud of my lady, @ lest respect that!!!Is what I tell my friends & family who laugh @ the time & money I spend on her.
love-a-Lebaron

Car Information: 1986 Lebaron Con.

Re: dealerships salesmen

Postby ReliantLV » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:07 pm

88 aries wrote:Oh and on top of that, he first said that The K-cars were nothing special

Who asked his opinion on that!? :roll:
ReliantLV
Car Fan

Car Information: 1981 Plymouth Reliant Custom 2-d. coupe

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects