Chrysler Meet in Connecticut on August 28

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Chrysler Meet in Connecticut on August 28

Postby 82Lebaronconv » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Last week, I was at a local cruise night and was approached by the owner of a beautifully restored 1970 Dodge Dart, Mr. Joel Cooper. Joel is a long time Mopar enthusiast and told me that he really liked my 1982 Lebaron convertible. He invited me to attend an upcoming Mopar show in Vernon, Connecticut (north central part of the state). This is billed as the largest all Mopar show in New England and is an annual event. The show will be held on Sunday, August 28 at Connecticut Golf Land, 95 Hartford Turnpike, Route 83 in Vernon from 8 AM to 4 PM. The entry fee for show cars is $20 and the first 150 entrants will receive a goodie bag with a Mopar T-shirt and dash plaque. I thought I'd pass this on to K Car club members in the area. I talked to Joel about my involvement with the Chrysler K car club and he told me that all K cars would be more than welcome to attend. In fact, he'd like to see more of my cars because so few are being preserved by collectors. I plan on attending and it would be great to see a few more K's there. If you have any questions, contact Joel at 860-416-8434 or e-mail him at JOELC@SNET.NET. He is one of the show organizers.
82Lebaronconv
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects