They're back

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

They're back

Postby 88 aries » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 am

They're back!! well yesterday was the day, 66 degrees and no salt on the highways. Got the 86 out and running good, fired right up with no problems, The 88 Aries started like a champ as well but I did not drive it, and the 81 Also started fairly well for being carburated, That car is getting new struts and shocks as well as a new fuel line ( leaking) as well as the CB antenna installation. So expect more posts now that the weather is nice.
88 aries

Re: They're back

Postby njr600 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:19 pm

That sounds Great!! Its always great when cars start up and run good after months of sitting or not driving them for awhile. I let my 600 sit for awhile but cant help but to drive it. I enjoy driving it. I recently did a tune up and had my struts and shocks changed. It rides alot better and when you get yours change out on your 88 you may not want to park it lol. Take care 88 Aries and keep those rides running :D
njr600

Car Information: 1984 Dodge 600 2.2 Turbo

Postby Racer Brown » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Yup, getting mine out this Sat out of storage and bringing it home! I have some things to do also, rear shocks, trans fluid change and carb.
Racer Brown

Car Information: 82 Chrysler LeBaron Medailion Convert- Mark Cross

Postby Pete in NH » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

66 degrees here in New Hampshire today and more mild wqeather on the way for next week. Maybe spring willl be early this year. Of course with all the warmer temperature up here mud season will be upon us. And mud season as the gravel roads thaw out are no place for a car you want to keep in good condition.
Pete in NH

Car Information: 1986 Plymouth Reliant SE

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects