Trip to Norfolk.

Go here to view our cars!

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Re: Trip to Norfolk.

Postby MyDodgeDip » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Lets look at some more "Facts":

There are NO model T Fords on my local craigslist. I haven't been looking but lets pretend that a high amount have shown up on my local craigslist in the last 5 years, say 25 of them. I've never seen a model T in a junkyard, I never see one driving on the road or parked. They were built 80+ years ago and would have been considered antiquated junk by most people by the 1950's. By "Estimating" there are definately less than 400 left in the world, right? Wrong.

This "Estimate" (Number pulled out of my....) is wrong. It's flawed in all sorts of ways. Mainly though, not everyone that has a model T has it listed on craigslist for sale, not everyone who has a model T drives it everywhere or parks it where you can see it. There are more K cars sitting in garages, driveways off the beaten path and being driven in areas not adjacent to your immediate location that you will never see or count. EVERYONE does not hate the K car. Who knows if 100 is far off or not but you just told this person that they have one of two left in the world which is just not true. You can not keep feeding people BS statistics like this, it is dishonest and I can not sit here and not say anything about it.
MyDodgeDip

Re: Trip to Norfolk.

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm

I mean't two in the club. I don't go out to bs people. Sorry.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Previous

Return to Members' Rides