Hey there. I'm Corbin. Good to meetcha!

Go here to view our cars!

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Hey there. I'm Corbin. Good to meetcha!

Postby GrammaCar » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Hey, guys.

So I'm new here. Just found the club whilst googling around and it looked like a great place to share experiences and maybe garner some info.

Last week I bought a 1984 E-Class 2.2L Turbo. My old car finally went kapoot, and this new one was calling out to me from the inter webs.

I drove it to work and back a couple of times, and a few little issues popped up. My Power Loss light came on, with codes stored for the O2 Sensor and TPS. I bought an O2 sensor to install over the weekend, but Friday the car died altogether.

New codes were 42 and 54. Turned out to be the MAP/Fuel Injection Sync, which I've found out is a pretty common problem.

Now she's running again and I can't wait to get her back on the road. I really love driving this car, and it's so cool looking!

There are a few nicks and dings, and it's not perfect. But it's probably in the best shape of just about any car I've owned.

I'll get some photos once the weather clears up, and I guess I'll have to sign up for a Fllicker account or something.

But anyway, it's good to be here. I'm sure I'll be able to learn a lot from you guys.

Thanks!
GrammaCar

Car Information: 1984 Chrysler E-Class 2.2L Turbo

Re: Hey there. I'm Corbin. Good to meetcha!

Postby 1987dodgearies » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:38 pm

I'm kinda new here but happy to say welcome to the forum. There are lots of helpful owners here and a great place to share info on these cars.
1987dodgearies

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries base model sedan

Re: Hey there. I'm Corbin. Good to meetcha!

Postby GrammaCar » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Hey, guys. I finally got a chance to shoot some photos and figure out how to get'em online.

So here's my 1984 Chrysler E-Class.

I really love this car. It's fun to drive around, and to me it just looks how a car should look. It runs great and only has a few dings/dents.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10892844 ... 4187458321
GrammaCar

Car Information: 1984 Chrysler E-Class 2.2L Turbo

Return to Members' Rides