K cars in Vacaville/Fairfield

Moderator: Webmaster

K cars in Vacaville/Fairfield

Postby Baron » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Today I went to a Pick and Pull in between Vacaville and Fairfield (CA) to look for some parts for my 68 Fury. While there I saw what had to be close to a half-dozen K cars in various model configurations, A few Dodge and Plymouth standard models, a New Yorker and an E-Class. (There was even one of those Imperial models that was based on the Dynasty/New Yorker chassis.) They were all lined up in the same rows with the Chrysler cars in stock so it doesn't look like they intend to send them to the crusher anytime soon.
Baron
Car Fan

Car Information: 1983 Chrysler E-Class

Re: K cars in Vacaville/Fairfield

Postby Chief » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Should you see one of those wood grained drop down dash storage units for a Reliant/Aries K 1986-1989, please let me know, I would truly appreciate it.
Link to view my web-page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3215080
Chief

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant K America LE, 1989

Re: K cars in Vacaville/Fairfield

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Baron, I just had a terrible thought. Recently, someone in your area tried to sell on craigslist an 83 E-Class that was in perfect original shape. It was dark blue. If this is the type of car you saw in the junkyard,
and no one bought the E-Class, then these owners destroyed a rare piece of K-car automotive history. They were selling it for only $800. :cry:
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to K-Car Boneyards/Junkyard Finds