Aries Woody Wagon in J/yard

Moderator: Webmaster

Aries Woody Wagon in J/yard

Postby Butch » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 am

Only one I've ever seen, don't know what year as all stickers were unreadable.
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Re: Aries Woody Wagon in J/yard

Postby Jacks1986Lebaron » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 am

I don't think I have ever seen any K-car woody wagons around nashville.
Jacks1986Lebaron
Car Fan

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron 1986-2.5 automatic

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 am

I have been so lucky. I personally know of 7 80s LeBaron TC Wagons in the valley here and 4 of them in our club. 8) Also, we have a member from San Pedro witn a woody Red aries wagon. I have been targeting for a few years now that 100% mint 86 TC wagon that goes by my office all the time and I know of where two dead sitting TC wagons are. They have not been crushed yet probably because the wood is an attractive feature. There is also a dead 82 Aries Wagon sitting 3 inches under near my house. Other than that, thats all I know. I actually stumbled upon a TC wagon a couple weeks ago and tagged it.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby farmertom » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 am

A couple years ago there was like an '82 wagon for sale down the road from me. It had the metallic green paint and wood paneling, just like the convertible in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. It had the 2.6 Mitsu in it and a console shift. The coolest part about this car was the owner took like the old ram's head ornament from a Dodge pickup and put in on the wagon. That just looked awesome!
farmertom
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Plymouth Reliant

Postby johnny g » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:15 am

There's a pretty good yard in Warren, Michigan on Groesbeck Rd. that only deals in mopars...It's called Sheridan's and though I haven't been there in quite some time, I know it's still open. By the way, the east side of the Metro Detoit area still has a lot of K's running around as that's where Chrysler's plants were located and you have a lot of workers and retirees located there. Where I live on the far west side, my 86 Aries stands out, but on the other side of town it's just another old Dodge!
johnny g

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries K 4-door sedan

Return to K-Car Boneyards/Junkyard Finds