ProFast in Glenwood MN has K Cars Rare ones

Moderator: Webmaster

ProFast in Glenwood MN has K Cars Rare ones

Postby kcarfanaticmn » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey guys just went out to Pro Fast. They have a 1986 2 dr 5 spd Turbo 600 decent siver, a 1984 600 four door dark blue complete, a 1981 Aries Wagon (Recently the fire dept used jaws of life on her but still many original parts that are good) Seats are mint hood grill and bumper fenders rear quarters the rear door WHY WOULD THEY USE A 1981 ARIES FOR PRACTICE HOW MANY DO THEY PLAN ON SEEING UP HERE IN THE GREAT NORTH??? THERE A 4 REGISTERED, A Maroon 400 complete with jaws of life option, A few early new yorkers, daytons and dusters. If you guys are not around here i can get a price for parts and shipping. Im willing to do that to save a k car. The parts i got for my reliant were the trunk lid and fender from the 600 2 door. I also grabbed the front bumper. I know they are different but if you see what i have going on you would agree. Any way talk to you soon :D 8-) :shock:
kcarfanaticmn

Car Information: 1988 Plymouth Reliant 2 Door

Re: ProFast in Glenwood MN has K Cars Rare ones

Postby Dodge Aries K » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

Can you get me the trunk and fender badges from that 81 Aries and could you get me the center console bezel plate for the 5 speed shifter from that 600?
Dodge Aries K

Return to K-Car Boneyards/Junkyard Finds