September 2009 SDAC Meeting

Wish to turbocharge your K-car and meet some fellow enthusiasts? Click here and log-on
to Turbo-Mopar forums to chat with our friends at the SDAC. The So.Cal chapter meets at Applebees
in LaHabra, California every 1st Thursday of the month between 7:30 PM to midnight.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

September 2009 SDAC Meeting

Postby Chief » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 pm

It was really great to get together with Rick and Butch and the rest of SDAC Members last night. Allen, the President, is beyond "FIRST CLASS" and I still can't believe that he picked up the tab for everyone there. These are the best bunch of fun loving 'gearheads' you could ever hang out with. What's amazing is that they have been doing this at the same place for the last 17 years, now that's real camaraderie! They really make you feel welcome and want to help you out in any way they can!

Butch is always a hell of lot of fun, and it was really great to catch up with Rick. He was driving his beautiful charcoal gray 2005 'Chrysler Crossfire,' what a beautiful machine! Again, it was fun, and I hope that more of you make it out there in the future. This is a once a month technical 'meet n' eat,' and almost everyone brings their tools with them!!!

Chief
Link to view my web-page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3215080
Chief

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant K America LE, 1989

Re: September 2009 SDAC Meeting

Postby Butch » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Thanks for the kind words Chief, the meeting under a full moon was great. I ended up with ALOT of work for the guys. I stayed there till 1;30 AM shooting the shit with Chris Wright. John's Musi powered Rampage is getting A/C this week. Guy's POS is turning into a nightmare. I'm sorry I got involve with it.
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Return to Shelby Dodge Automobile Club/Turbo-Mopar Forum