Turbo 4speed auto doable???

Wish to turbocharge your K-car and meet some fellow enthusiasts? Click here and log-on
to Turbo-Mopar forums to chat with our friends at the SDAC. The So.Cal chapter meets at Applebees
in LaHabra, California every 1st Thursday of the month between 7:30 PM to midnight.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Turbo 4speed auto doable???

Postby old yeller » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi guys new here.
Dont really know how to post a new here topic thread so Ill just ask my question.

I have a plymouth acclaim 1994 2.5L and a 3speed I ahve been told you can tell by the PRNDL? True? I ahve PRND2L. And also the stuped motor dropped a valve seat on number 4cyl and I am drivin it on 3cyl so I was thinking I would love to swap out to the turbo 4 this summer. Sucks to cuz the motor only has about 155000km on it. everything still works too. pw, ac all that. So if I can get my hands on a turbo 4 and a 4 speed auto how do I get this done and will the 4 be able to take the power?????

I know a turbo motor around here but I would love to have the DOHC lotus one thats like 224hp. but Il be happy with the 150hp turbo one. please let me know and any info and help you guys can give would be great.

Thanks guys.

Ivan.
old yeller

Car Information: Plymouth, Acclaim 1994 2.5L 4cyl. Loaded.

Return to Shelby Dodge Automobile Club/Turbo-Mopar Forum