11982 LeBaron Mark Cross Antenna? For Sale?

Moderator: Webmaster

11982 LeBaron Mark Cross Antenna? For Sale?

Postby raypomp82 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi--I currently have a 1982 LeBaron Mark Cross Edition in beautiful shape, and very very close to original. The right front fender antenna mast is not there--a machine screw has been inserted. The car has an aftermarket power antenna on the right rear fender. After removing the front fender liner, all that was evident was the cable for a manual antenna mast. Does anyone know if the LeBaron came with a stock power antenna? All the promotional material for the Mark Cross ed. does not show an extended antenna, only the base on the fender.

I have the 82 Mopar parts catalog for all vehicles, and the page for antennas states that the power antenna is N/A for the LeBaron. The diagram appears to show a 3 stage telescoping antenna mast--part# 4048 357. If it only came with a manual antenna mast, I would like to replace it. DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE FOR SALE?

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone with this car re the antenna situation. When I bought mine, this past March, it had an aftermarket radio/cd player. I have replaced it with the digitally tuned original am/fm Quartz Logic unit.

Thanks for any replies,
Ray
Ithaca, NY
raypomp82

Car Information: 1982 LeBaron Mark Cross convertible

Re: 11982 LeBaron Mark Cross Antenna? For Sale?

Postby marty mopar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 am

manual antenna only you have the correct part number listed.
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Return to Parts Locator