windshield chrome trim

Moderator: Webmaster

windshield chrome trim

Postby T1woodywagon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:40 pm

I need the drivers side chrome trim for my 86' lebaron convertible. It the big trim piece around the windshield.
T1woodywagon

Car Information: 88'aries wagon,88 yorker turbo,87'wagon turbo

Re: windshield chrome trim

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Arizona parts seems to have it stock.

http://www.arizonaparts.com/

Check P/N 4328617 and verify with him that it is the correct part that you are searchin for.
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Postby marty mopar » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:36 am

I've got all the 1982-86 convertible windshield trim along with most other K car convertible parts!!

www.arizonaparts.com

for a Year put in:

conv

then scroll down till you get to the 82-86 parts
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Postby carguyray » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 am

I know this will make many (including me) cringe, but I'm going to be stripping an 84 Lebaron convert. here soon. The parts I'm pulling for me will make 2 others (one of my 85 600ES's and my boy's new 84 Lebaron) live on... nicely and inexpensively.

I know the chrome around the window is in good shape on that. We should talk.
carguyray

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Well, I would cringe and scream if I knew you were stripping a hardtop, as 99% of all the 1982-1985 LeBaron 4dr Sedans were destroyed forever. I know
this to be fact. A young lady in Canada on this site, who has since become inactive, destroyed a Canadian Caravelle, now on the endangered list, just for chrome on her convertible. But, to each his own. Please sends pics if you can of this awesome project. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby marty mopar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I have all the windshield trim in black and bright AND all the other exterior convert trim/weatherstripping,interior plastic,etc. either NOS or used.

www.arizonaparts.com

for a YEAR put in:

conv

then scroll down
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Postby carguyray » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

Well, talk about "LIED" on the condition... SIGH!

After driving 4 hours (I've gone further for a car so no biggie) to look at the car that "Only has 2 issues: Cruise didn't work (it did), Gas gauge didn't work) I found that things like 'blown and bypassed heater core, brakes down PAST metal and grinding on the retainer clips, steering wheel so loose you could move it back/forth like a ford tilt away, and a door that sagged so bad you had to slam it to the point of almost breaking the glass' didn't count as "problems". SIGH! Sellers!

So, now I'm back to my good condition 84 with a blown engine and not sure what path to take again.

Back to craigslist! :)
carguyray

Return to Parts Locator