Parts Needed for my '86 New Yorker

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

Parts Needed for my '86 New Yorker

Postby Spats » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi all,

This first part may be next to impossible to get... as my other option would be to have it repaired...

My New Yorker needs a new fiberglass halo from the vinyl top. The previous owner stated a tree branch fell and hit it, and there it a big hole in the top of it. All pieces appear to be there, just the hole bigger than a baseball.

As soon as I can get that, I can get the new vinyl roof on it so desperately needs.

This one should also be much easier: I need the Chrysler emblem for the trunk lid. I managed to score the New Yorker emblem off Ebay, but haven't had much luck yet finding the Chrysler one.

Thanks
Spats
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Chrysler New Yorker 2.5

Re: Parts Needed for my '86 New Yorker

Postby marty mopar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Chrysler

4319771 used up to 11-4-85 8.00 used plus shipping

4422171 used after above no stock

www.arizonaparts.com
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Re: Parts Needed for my '86 New Yorker

Postby Spats » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks for the response :)

I haven't had any luck finding a fiberglass halo elsewhere too, as I figured. I'm just going to have it repaired, which should work just fine.

Looking at the parts list on that site, I did notice a few radios on there. I am trying to locate the original stock radio for mine (either base cassette model, or the TOL one with equalizer). Do you happen to know the part number for either of those two radios?

Thanks
Spats
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Chrysler New Yorker 2.5

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.