1983 chrysler executive sedan

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

Re: 1983 chrysler executive sedan

Postby Purplegrasshopper » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:23 pm

turbokcar wrote:They break as fast as you change it out, Maybe you can have a piece made out of stainless steel to replace it?????????????????

I actually would recommend against this. On a car like this where there are less than a handfull in existence, I'd try to keep it all original. Just my opinion.
Purplegrasshopper
Car Fan

Car Information: None

Postby taxiguy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:00 am

Maybe you can have a body shop make one for you. I don't think that's the kind of part they make extras of, you pretty much get the one from the factory and that's it. Take the car to a few body shops and ask them if there's anything they can do.
taxiguy
Car Fan

Car Information: 1984 Dodge 600 ES Turbo

Postby 1of10K » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Kick panel are the parts ahead of this part, on the side by the parking brake and over on the pass side too. Just a tip, you have to remove or loosen the pictured part ( actually called the "sill plate") to remove the kick panels correctly.
1of10K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Reliant Spring Special Coupe

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 am

If you still have this unit, I am interested. I need to know general condition, mileage, color, interior color, and pictures if you have any. contact me at traaron@bellsouth.net.

Thanks

Previous

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.