I am selling my car, check it out!

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

I am selling my car, check it out!

Postby jth121 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 am

I posted my car on Craigslist to see if anyone is interested. I am unsure if I will let it go if I dont get what I am asking.
Check it out and let me know your thoughts. http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/1387478375.html
jth121

Car Information: 1985 Dodge 600ES Turbo Convertible

Re: I am selling my car, check it out!

Postby Butch » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Thats a fair price, I don't think you have any problem sell it. Any rust on it ?
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Postby Jacks1986Lebaron » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Seems like a very fair price!!!

Good Luck on selling it!!!
Jacks1986Lebaron
Car Fan

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron 1986-2.5 automatic

Postby jth121 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Wellll... I did have someone interested in the car from Craigslist. When I was up front with him on the pros and cons of owning a 25 year old car it scared him away. He liked the car and that it was a ragtop but wanted the newer car non issues. I then listed it on ebay. I had 30 people watching it and only 1 bid. It cost me $125 listing fee once the bid was placed. I was kind of sorry and at that point had decided I did not want to part with it. As it worked out, the bidder never paid, I filed a dispute, ebay gave me my $$ back after a week and I am driving it again. I just got an estimate to fix the rust and have it painted which is supposed to happen over Thanksgiving or CHRISTmas. I need a new fender on the passenger side, one with the cutout for the vent on the side. Someone had replaced it after a minor accident with a standard fender. When I find this I can have it painted and the car will be in pretty good condition again. Somewhere on this site one of the administrators had posted pictures for me, and I cannot seem to find the picture section. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanx!!
jth121

Postby Chief » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Just go to the Members Section and once you are there you will see at the top of the page...Members Rides.
Link to view my web-page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3215080
Chief

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant K America LE, 1989

Postby jth121 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:56 am

I went to the Members section as suggested, but I do not see the Members ride section button, tab, link and I am logged in. Either it is not there or I am blind. thanx for the help.
jth121

Postby Silverbeard » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:17 pm

When on 'BOARD INDEX', down to 'For Members', last line 'SUBFORUM- MEMBERS RIDES'
Martin
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Postby dodgeariesguy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Presenting the K-Car: THE KING OF ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, AND CONVERTIBLES!
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Postby jth121 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 am

I have once again decided to try to sell my car. Here is a link to the Craigslist post:
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/1810947284.html
If you are interested, or have any advice for me to sell the car, please contact me.
thank you!!
jth121

Postby ahaerens » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 pm

My Brother has some new and used K car body parts let me know what you need I beleve he has the fender used that you described in very good condintion

e="jth121"]Wellll... I did have someone interested in the car from Craigslist. When I was up front with him on the pros and cons of owning a 25 year old car it scared him away. He liked the car and that it was a ragtop but wanted the newer car non issues. I then listed it on ebay. I had 30 people watching it and only 1 bid. It cost me $125 listing fee once the bid was placed. I was kind of sorry and at that point had decided I did not want to part with it. As it worked out, the bidder never paid, I filed a dispute, ebay gave me my $$ back after a week and I am driving it again. I just got an estimate to fix the rust and have it painted which is supposed to happen over Thanksgiving or CHRISTmas. I need a new fender on the passenger side, one with the cutout for the vent on the side. Someone had replaced it after a minor accident with a standard fender. When I find this I can have it painted and the car will be in pretty good condition again. Somewhere on this site one of the administrators had posted pictures for me, and I cannot seem to find the picture section. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanx!![/quote]
ahaerens

Car Information: 1983 chrysler lebaron

Next

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.