Headlight Bezels Wanted - Desperate

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

Headlight Bezels Wanted - Desperate

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Anyone who has headlamp bezels WITH the Amber turn signal lense in them, I am wanting to buy. I am desperate to buy to replace mine after some dirt-bag thief stold mine off of my 1987 Plymouth Reliant LE. I prefer chrome, but at this point, I'm not picky and would use the black Dodge Aries ones in a pinch. Please contact me via email if you know of where I could purchase these or if you have them for purchase or even if you just know where I can buy them. I checked Ebay, but all the ones on Ebay don't come with teh Amber turn signal lense. Thank you for any comments or help, ESPECIALLY if it is emailed direct top me. Thanks a million!
Melvin Jensen
melvinjensen@hotmail.com

On a side note, if there is a website moderator, I depserately need help getting registered on this site. The emails I get are treating me like a minor for which I am not. Can I please ghet registered? I been trying for years now.

Re: Headlight Bezels Wanted - Desperate

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Try searching on "HEADLIGHT BEZEL K CAR" on ebay. I think there are some listed now under buy-it-now, but most are rather expensive. Also this set of junkyards in Pennsylvania is very good. http://www.wegotused.com/ If you happen live in this area of the country you can remove parts yourself at very reasonable prices. They also have a division which ships nationwide but it is more expensive.
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Postby karns » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm

If you want, Ill go junking for you. There is huge amounts of junked K cars around where I live. Just e-mail me karns16228@hotmail.com.
karns

Postby adambullet » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 am

any updates on this like were you able to the find one that you need? just recently purchased headlights myself from online and i can recommend it so you can check out if they have what you need.

Eclipse CD7100
Elegante
Last edited by adambullet on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adambullet

Car Information: toyota corolla

Postby 88AriesLEwagon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:23 pm

The ones you find will be brand new aftermarket ones (Taiwan) with no lense.
Only used ones will be complete.
88AriesLEwagon

Postby marty mopar » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 pm

4321004-5 R/L Bezel Plymouth I have 4321004 NOS 48.00
4321008-9 R/L Bezel Dodge
4321740-1 R/L Lamp I have 4321740 NOS 25.00

www.arizonaparts.com

also try www.partsvoice.com

www.car-part.com
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.