1987 Chrylser Lebaron Sedan for sale

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

1987 Chrylser Lebaron Sedan for sale

Postby cathyc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 am

I'm not really sure what a reasonable price should be - any ideas? Its a Classic - a well cared for 1987 Chrylser Lebaron Sedan. Garage kept, immaculate, excellent condition - in, out & running. Powered by a 2.2L 4 cyl turbo charged engine with auto transmission. Loaded with factory upgrades including bucket seats, power windows, mirrors, locks, cruise control, AM/FM stereo cassette, tilt steering, spoke wheel covers, and more. Mom drove it to church, the hairdresser's and to the grocery store. Dark Blue exterior with luxurious blue interior.
Thanks for your help.
cathyc

Car Information: 1987 Chrysler Lebaron

Re: 1987 Chrylser Lebaron Sedan for sale

Postby INEEDAWOODY » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Sounds NICE !!! if you have some pics to post would help Im sure... is it a 2door or 4? does it have the half Vinyl roof???
INEEDAWOODY

Car Information: 1987 T&C Wagon & 1986 T&C Convertible

Re: 1987 Chrylser Lebaron Sedan for sale

Postby ejkorvette » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

I went and looked at this car yesterday....VERY NICE! Car is in very good condition. The twilight blue paint is excellent, and the dash, trim, etc. looks garage kept. The AC appears to have been changed to R134a from R12, which is a good thing. Seats are excellent. The only very MINOR things I noticed were that it needs a headliner (they all do by now it seems), the trunk was pushed in slightly at the pentastar at some point in it's life, but no paint cracking, just a minor indentation. Lebaron logo missing from left side of vinyl roof, and valve cover gasket seeping. Wire wheel covers a bit dented over time.

Not trying to nitpick this car at all. It is in absolutely beautiful shape. I happen to appraise cars as part of my profession, and try to be comprehensive. I would have been ineterested in buying, but I am holding out for a woody wagon. THIS IS AN AWSOME CAR FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A SUPER NICE SURVIVOR.
ejkorvette

Car Information: 81 Reliant S.E. Wagon

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.