FOR SALE 1988 Dodge Aries Wagon

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

FOR SALE 1988 Dodge Aries Wagon

Postby unclmx » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 pm

For Sale is my 1988 Dodge Aries LE Station Wagon. This is an exceptionally well kept and clean version of the K Wagon. It has 58,000 miles on it and it is Silver with a two-tone gray cloth interior. It is completely stock and original, never modified and no parts taken off. It has the base model 2.2 engine and a 5 speed manual transmission with floor shift & console and bucket seats. The original spare is in place and never been on the ground. Everything works on this car including the heater (no a/c), am/fm radio, cigarette lighter, windshirld washers, and lights and buzzers. I'd say it has had a repaint at some time in it's life and it does have some parking lot dings and a few chips in the paint. But no major issues and no rust that I can see. The interior is very clean, glass is all great, tires and brakes are recent as was the oil change. The headliner is sagging but I hope to have it glued back in place next week. The grill is cracked and broken and should be replaced and I've seen brand new ones on ebay for about $40. One hubcap is mismatched and should be replaced - again I've seen these on ebay for $15-$20. Other than that I can't say anything bad about it. Runs and drives flawlessly and would be a great car for anyone. I have a clear Georgia title in my name. I will be putting this car up for auction on ebay on Nov 5 and it will run through the 15th of Nov. I'd thought I'd post it here in case anyone might be interested. I'm looking for $3000 for the car and I am located in the north Atlanta Ga area. If you'd like to see pics or have questions contact me and provide your email address as I can't load a photo here. I am Bob at 770-596-1947. Thanks
unclmx

Car Information: 88 Aires Wagon 84 Chry TC Wgn

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.