new k- parts

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

new k- parts

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am

We have a contact for several new chrysler parts, his name is joe and he used to work for Chrysler and then opened his own shop, Hs has since retired and still has quite a few bits of brand new chrysler parts available, such as A/C compressors, radios, power antennas, factory and dealer cd players, heater controls and such. he is going to mail me a list and I will post it when it arrives but if you want to contact him, here is his phone number 1-586-752-4625, He lives in Michigan so be aware of time zones, friendly guy and likes to talk cars.

Re: new k- parts

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am

Thanks very much. That would be very helpful. What is your name? 8)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby rickymny » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:17 am

This message brought to you by Aaron aka rickymny 88 new yorker c, not sure why this didn't indentify me when I posted it. I just ordered a brand new A/C compressor with the clutch and a trunk mounted CD changer, both for $215.00 your deal may differ. And Guy, when we were at the fall fling, I noticed your ac without a belt, if it the compressor thats bad, yours is the same as mine. I think he mentioned having a couple of them.
rickymny

Car Information: 1988 chrysler new yorker mark cross edition

Postby car pars » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:31 pm

At present, I am working in an auto parts company. So I am eager to learn something about auto steering system, especially the names and definition of it. I will be appreciated if you can help me.
Auto steering system is very important parts in vehilce and without that, it can't steer. Car steering system consists of the following parts: steering wheel, steering rack, steering pinion,Steering Shaft,Steering Column,Alternator , steering knuckle, steering gear, etc.
car pars

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.