TWO 85 CARAVELLES AND 83 TC WAGON IN CALIFORNIA!!!!

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

TWO 85 CARAVELLES AND 83 TC WAGON IN CALIFORNIA!!!!

Postby 89ARIES » Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm

RARE COINCIDENCES:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2400139375.html

1985 Plymouth Caravelle Turbo - $800 (I80&Madison/Orangevale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-24, 11:04AM PDT
Reply to: sale-3gman-2400139375@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my 1985 Plymouth Caravelle. It has a 2.2 turbo automatic. It is called a EEK Car, same as a K Car but extended, its 10in longer. The car has 119,xxx miles. The car runs good but has a rattling noise at certain times. At first I thought the motor was knocking but inspecting it further the sound is coming from the bell housing. I thought it might have been the torque converter bolts backed out so I checked them, they are still there and the flex plate is not cracked or anything. I still drive the car without any problems. It has current reg, passed smog when I got it about a year ago so I'm sure it will pass again, it actually runs pretty good for a mid 80's car. It has new brake calipers, rotors, pads, and brake lines in the front. A/C works but the car needs a new A/C clutch so I don't use it. Has power steering, manual windows and locks. I added an aftermarket boost and temp gauge cause the car does not have them in the cluster. Its been a good car for me, not the prettiest thing around but it did its job when I needed it. I'm asking $800 or best offer, as is, you smog. If you have any questions give me a call or text at 916-835-4036, Victor.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2402836992.html

1985 Plymouth Caravelle - $1500 (albany / el cerrito)

Date: 2011-05-25, 4:13PM PDT
Reply to: sale-8qv6t-2402836992@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1985 Plymouth Caravelle $1,500 OBO -2.2 Liter Inline-4 Turbo Charged (no joke) -141,294 miles (the odometer reads 41,293.8, because it doesn't go past 99,999.9) -2nd Owner (My grandfather bought this car brand new back in the Salinas Valley. He lived on the ranch, and this was his "go to town" car, so he treated it like a child. About a year and a half ago, when I got my permit, my grandfather gave this to me as a present. I got it painted (the original paint was silver and oxidized), and my mechanic did the following small fixes: -New brakes -New tires -New O2 sensor -New bearing -> I have receipts for all the things I listed. This car is no Mercedes, but I still loved it. It's an eye-catcher (probably because of the paint job haha), the ride is incredibly smooth, it's actually pretty fast due to the turbo charger and it's indestructible. I don't want to sell it, but my parents bought me a truck and I don't drive this anymore. If I could have my way I'd keep it. It does have a couple CONS though: 1. the headliner is missing & 2. the rear left end of the taillight is missing. It was just cosmetic (no tickets, it still woks don't worry), and there's a bunch for sale on Ebay or at Pic N Pull but neither problems bugged me enough to replace them. Email me with any questions or more photos. (It's been sitting under that tree for a week so it's pretty dirty in those, but I'll wash it up this weekend.)

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2405052280.html

1983 chrysler town & country wagon - $6000 (santa rosa)

Date: 2011-05-26, 7:06PM PDT
Reply to: sale-f7akz-2405052280@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1983 chrysler town & country wagon, brand new motor and trans. new brakes and a good amount of tread left on tires. great shape. runs strong come and check out this awesome talking car!!! I hate to sell this car, I absolutely love it.. We just have to many vehicles and i dont want this car to sit in my driveway forever and not be driven. owned by a mechanic, so you know it has been well taken care of. Very low mileage
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.