K car parts

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

K car parts

Postby blown63nova » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:05 pm

I have a 82-83 Le Baron NOS Hood, Trunk lid and Right front fender and a No rust like new Left front fender, NOS right rear Quater panel,NOS Trunk pan, And All 4 doors with power windows still on a 7,000 mile car that was totaled in 1983 and sat in a closed repair shop. Have a used left and right 82 Reliant fenders with no rust and complete front nose with grill and headlights and parking lights, many of the parts will fit other years. Have more parts. Parts are located in Michigan and I do not know the shipping costs! Would like local pickup. (I do have paypal) email me at ( blown63nova@gmail.com ) And what you need. or phone number and I will call You. Will be out of town from Oct 19 to 25. Will be listing parts on ebay when I get back.
blown63nova

Car Information: 83 Le Baron

Re: K car parts

Postby romankaminskiy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 am

Hello,
I have big interest to Trunk Lid - please tell me it is NOS or used? year? if nos part#/
Interest price to NOS right rear Quater panel,NOS Trunk pan and to doors. Please send me parts pics. Possible You have other nos body parts for first generation k-cars? my e-mail roman.kaminskiy@gmail.com
thanks, Roman
Plymouth Reliant SE 1983 2.2L AT
romankaminskiy

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant SE 1983 2.2L AT

Postby Leon Cadena » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 am

I apologize for reviving this up. This forum caught my attention and I'm not expecting any reply from here. Just want to thank posts here, thanks for the information. I'm planning to upgrade my car parts soon. :D
Leon Cadena

Car Information: Volvo XC60

Postby romankaminskiy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Mike, I still have interest to your parts, please give me know.
Plymouth Reliant SE 1983 2.2L AT
romankaminskiy

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant SE 1983 2.2L AT

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.