1984 2dr LeBaron Chicago Craigslist

Go here to find your favorite cars and necessary parts. Here you can buy, sell, or trade!

Moderator: Webmaster

1984 2dr LeBaron Chicago Craigslist

Postby mona's k » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:07 pm

1984 Chrysler Lebaron - $4000 (New Lenox)
image 1

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8image 9image 10image 11image 12image 13

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Schoolhouse at Laraway Road
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: excellent

1984 chrysler lebaron odometer: 41818 VIN: 1C3BC51G4EG253012 paint color : silver size : compact type : coupe drive : fwd fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean cylinders : 4 cylinders

This is a 1984 Chrysler Lebaron 2dr with yes, 41k miles. This car is beautiful, recently painted factory color of silver and blue. Long story short, I bought this car for my son 10 years ago when he was seven. Back then having a car he could call his own was VERY cool, however once he received his driver's license he wanted something 'cooler and not looking like a car my grandfather drives', now his grandfather drives a Cadillac CTS but I knew where he was coming from. The car really is clean, has the velour seats that are as soft as a little kitten. Nice four cylinder engine 2.6L, I will admit that the car is not anything like a muscle car the acceleration is also not very flashy, but it does have that early 80's look that is becoming oh so popular, and remember the 1980's we had a fuel crisis not unlike today where we cared about gas mileage.

SO, if this type of vehicle interests you, this one is a real looker, no rust with REAL low miles. He wants to sell it and buy something cool (little does he know, due to his age he is going to end up with a 4 door) so please buy my son's car.

Oh and the image of the brake pedal is not an accident, see how it has almost no wear on it? Refer back to the miles, 41K.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
mona's k

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler LeBaron convertible

Re: 1984 2dr LeBaron Chicago Craigslist

Postby mona's k » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Images didn't copy-- have to go to site.
mona's k

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler LeBaron convertible

Return to For Third Party Sellers: Guests, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.