OMG. I saw stuff today you guys will NEVER see.

Post all your classic car finds here. Have a cell phone handy. Pics please.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

OMG. I saw stuff today you guys will NEVER see.

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 am

A 1958-1960 Chrysler Imperial 4dr Sedan came into Carls Jr parking lot today!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Then, some strange 70s Suburu or Datsun like minitare econo coupe went by. Then, a French citreon like-car. I also two Chevy Novas, an 80s Monte Carlo, an immaculate 86 Cutlass Supreme 4dr Sedan, 3 80s Cutlass Cieras, and FINALLY, a very nice blue Dodge Aries sedan blew by. Also, that guy with the Mopor stash under the freeway decided to add a 60s Camaro to his collection. He literally plays bumper car and moves his Camaro, 67 Barracuda, and 60s Dart Convertible back and forth to avoid the evil eye of the city. We did lose the only Plymouth Sapporo I knew in the valley and the Pontiac 6000, but it is so refreshing to me to see a few rare survivors actually loved and cared for. I also ended up behind a large 70s Dodge Crew Cab pick-up that pelted me with black smoke. Also, a 63 Valiant Coupe got on the freeway right behind me yesterday. Old cars don't die, they just fade into needles in haystacks. Some day, I will find another 81 K-car.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Classic K-Car/other car spottings.