oh so disappointed.... AC NJ Classic Car Show

Post all your classic car finds here. Have a cell phone handy. Pics please.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

oh so disappointed.... AC NJ Classic Car Show

Postby INEEDAWOODY » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm

We went to The Atlantic City Classic Auto Show last night, which is billed as The Largest Classic Car show in the US.. while it was a Great show and saw a ton of Stunning Cars... Not A Single K Car :O( I was really hoping to see a cherry Town & Country but nothing... Guess I will just have to keep hunting... hope the rest of the club is finding some Good Lucking K's out there
INEEDAWOODY

Car Information: 1987 T&C Wagon & 1986 T&C Convertible

Re: oh so disappointed.... AC NJ Classic Car Show

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Last edited by K-CAR_WAGON on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Re: oh so disappointed.... AC NJ Classic Car Show

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 am

Oh well, this is quite normal. You don't see any Pontiac 6000s or Chevy Celebrities at car shows, do you?, yet they deserve to be because they are historical and over 25 years old. There is still a permeating attitude of kill all the 80s cars that is just now starting to be resisted by clubs like ours. You want K-cars at car shows, then we have to bring them. We will do so through the CKCC. It took me 3 years, but I have a very good chance of getting 13 K-cars in one place at the big Mopar gathering next month. Justin is attempting for 20 in August. Except for the Shelby Dodge Club and bigger clubs, we are the only 80s Chrysler car club with any type of meet. We our pioneers and should be proud. 8)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Classic K-Car/other car spottings.