Saw 2 more K-cars today. Dropped of convertible.

Post all your classic car finds here. Have a cell phone handy. Pics please.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Saw 2 more K-cars today. Dropped of convertible.

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 am

This morning, I passed an Aries sedan post 85 blue. It has a massive dent in the fender. On the freeway, going the opposite direction, I see an 85-89 Reliant or Aries Coupe go by that was GREEN. It had been freshly repainted. So yeah, I am still seeing K-cars. I am starting to think maybe more people will start looking at K-cars with a second opinion before crushing them all. The only real threat are people in their stupidity (not always) caving into future cash for clunkers programs. Our golden state is currently drafting proposals that will open the floodgates to pay off everybody to crush all cars regardless or rarity or value. This is slated to start locally here in April. By the way, someone was saying that it has been calculated that each family household paid $24000 for each car destroyed under CFC. Curse CFC and may every person that takes advantage of it needlessly pay for it with a broken plastic car and no money. They get what they deserve. (Just venting). 8) Dropped of the 86 Convertible today and got to take the top down. Cool ride.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Saw 2 more K-cars today. Dropped of convertible.

Postby 88 aries » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Hows it feel with the power of the turbo? i was quite impressed with the lebaron that i test drove, i had to hang on for dear life as the torque was very strong
88 aries

Return to Classic K-Car/other car spottings.