Saw THREE K-cars today and may have a lead to two newbies.

Post all your classic car finds here. Have a cell phone handy. Pics please.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Saw THREE K-cars today and may have a lead to two newbies.

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 am

1. On the way to Mass, I saw an immaculate 87 New Yorker K-Car rosewood blow by the other direction. 8)
2. After Mass, documented my first 83 E-Class that sold today and got a flier into the dash for the buyer. Hope he joins. 8)
3. Hemi told me he has a lead to a seller of an 87 TC Wagon that needs help and I gave Hemi a flier to give to the buyer. 8)
4. Ran into a dark blue 86-88 LeBaron sedan that was driving, followed it to a parking lot, and tagged it. 8)
5. Security guard at my office is now a full fledged member and wants to come on our next roadtrip with his grandma's K-car. He is 24
and big on 80s cars. He drives an 87 VW Rabbit. He also says he knows friends with LeBarons. Maybe one of those friends has a true K. 8)
6. Got a permanent new member last week, Andy Aguirre of Pacoima, with an 87 TC LeBaron Wagon. 8)
7. Found out from one of our members that an 83 LeBaron sedan exists 90 miles from me and an 85 LeBaron Coupe was just put up for sale
at a dealership 30 miles from me. 8)

The point is its not too late for us to get these cars. Its very hard, but with the right sales strategy, I am confident we can get a real loyal
following. The attitude toward killing all the Ks is starting to change. The ones driving the dark LeBaron I found were young people. 8)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Classic K-Car/other car spottings.