Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd - Discounts

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd - Discounts

Postby regalautobulbs » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi,

My names Chris and im from Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd, and was wondering if someone could contact me with regards to giving members 10% off our full range of vehicle bulbs.

We are a leading supplier of vehicle bulbs, and have been established since 1972. We supply 12 and 24 volt bulbs to trade and public in Philips, Osram, and Ultra, which also include innovation car bulbs, such as, Philips X-treme (+ 80%) and the Osram Night Breaker (+ 90%). Over the many years we have been trading we have served thousands of satisfied customers and are dedicated to offering an unbeatable service with prices to match.

We offer free delivery on all orders within Europe, which will be dispatched the same or next working day.

Visit our website http://www.regalautobulbs.co.uk to check our range of bulbs and for more information about us.

If you are interested please contact me; email: support@regalautobulbs.co.uk, Tel: 01233 632222 or reply to this thread.

Many Thanks

Chris
regalautobulbs

Car Information: Focus

Return to Suggestions and Comments