Suggestions

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Suggestions

Postby Veronica » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Have a couple of suggestions for the club.
1. ADVERTISE on the very best place of them all (our cars) in a classy manner. (This means no to bumper stickers). Was thinking about license plate frames in either silver or gold metal to match different car trims. (oooh: Chrome, Stainless, Nickel or Brass)
What better way to increase awareness and get our name out there?

1A. We could find someone who makes these to order them from and hopefully get a club discount. Perhaps even have a slight markup to make a little profit for the club.

1B. How about apparel items and or keychains?

2. Pay the geenyas that came up with the previous ideas by making her the treasurer and in charge of all of the money. She sounds so intilagint! (hmm) .... Say that is me! (nothing gets past me) Do I get a pay raise for that brillyant idea?

3. Give a pay raise to the Smarterist geenyas that has all of the brillyant ideas. We need smartirer people here what better way to retain them than to pay them?
Veronica

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries Station wagon, 1982 Dodge B250

Re: Suggestions

Postby Silverbeard » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 am

Veronica wrote:

3. Give a pay raise to the Smarterist geenyas that has all of the brillyant ideas. We need smartirer people here what better way to retain them than to pay them?

I would suggest a 20% pay raise. :mrgreen:
So to do the 'rithmutic:
Current pay = $ 0.00
Plus 20%
New pay = $ 0.00

There, are you happy now?
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Postby Veronica » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

I am going to use a Logarithmic approach to my pay. (the way that banks charge interest on Credit Cards). :p
So let me think, each 20% is actually 120%. Yep, that is why I am the Smartirest alright!

But current pay cannot remain zero, I will be in charge of the money generated by my first two ideas. I can embe.....er um, INVEST this money in ways to promote the club. :) $_$
Veronica

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries Station wagon, 1982 Dodge B250

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am

Hi Veronica. We'll talk about it when I see you. Thanks for the support. 8)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Suggestions and Comments