Cars for Sale?

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Cars for Sale?

Postby silverfox » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey Guy....do we no longer have a "For Sale" section?
silverfox

Car Information: Don't have a K yet

Re: Cars for Sale?

Postby ralphatpcola » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 am

Do we have a for sale section. What I would like to see is a simple to use Vehicle for sale section and a separate parts for sale section. Both must be set up with EASY picture upload and be generally user friendly.
For example, I have a (almost) complete 2.2 motor I would like to sell, but haven't put it up on the site because it seems to complicated. I also have a nice '82 Dodge 400 Convert for sale but again, it seems to complicated to put it on the site. Easy picture upload is a must.

Also, is there a K club in Ga. or FL. or AL. ?
ralphatpcola

Car Information: 1982 Dodge 400 Convertible

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi, yes we do. It is temporarily partly disabled due to some challenges in reorganizing the forum. However, if you click on the "sales and service" link, you can still navigate to the right subforum. Cars for sale has been traditionally are biggest marketing point for us in trying to save these cars from extinction. Will be repaired soon. 8)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh yeah, I will see what I can do to get the picture upload thing easier. Not knowing how to do it myself, I normally just have people email me their photos and I upload them myself. Also, we have the membership in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia, but know one has come forth to take the reigns as leaders to build meets, with the exception of a recent volunteer in Florida.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Suggestions and Comments