Introduction

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Introduction

Postby LG_Oner » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 pm

Hey guys! My name is Justin, I'm from London, Ontario, Canada. I received the car with just under 5,000kms two years ago. My great grandma purchased it new in 1989 and drove it a couple time a year to get groceries. She gave me the car when her health started to deteriorate and unfortunately she passed away shortly after. I've been keeping it as clean and nice as I can and have done a couple minor mods (wheels, tint, system). I have a Sony deck, Cerwin Vega components, Infinity speakers, Pheonix Gold XMax 12" sub, Phoenix Gold ZX350v2 amp, Optima yellow top and 4awg wiring. I'm 22 years old and here are some pics of my K-Car.

When I first received the car (freshly washed)

After the rims were installed at my work

At the Innerkip Quarries

Burried under 4 feet of snow

At the beach (Port Stanley)

The interior

The engine bay

At a London Auto Club meet

About 5 minutes after the tint was installed

Pulling it out of storage this winter to get it moving for a bit
LG_Oner

Car Information: 1989 Plymouth Reliant LE

Re: Introduction

Postby 85TurboAries » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:43 am

nice car. i see you have 5 lug rims...anyone know how to convert my aries to 5 lug from 4 lug? :?: :?: :?:
1990 Grand Caravan
ASK ME ABOUT:
SMEC/SBEC Testing and Repairs
Adding a ROM port to SMEC/SBEC (for upgrades)
Radio Repairs
any other Electrical repairs needed
85TurboAries

Car Information: 1990 Dodge Grand caravan

Postby esser_89 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:17 am

85TurboAries wrote:nice car. i see you have 5 lug rims...anyone know how to convert my aries to 5 lug from 4 lug? :?: :?: :?:

i was reading in allpar that you could swap hubs out from the older 4 lugs to 5 lugs it all depends on whats compatible, you would have to do some research to see what cars hubs would fit but i think that would work with it.
1986 dodge 600 convertible. 14" pure wheels,accel 7mm plug wires, bosch ir fusion plugs,K&N drop in filter,Borla pro xs exhaust,Magnaflow Cat.,castrol syntech full synthetic oil,air shocks,aluminum radiator,500watt sub,custom lights,est. 130 hp
esser_89

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600 convertible

Postby Arkday Otuslay » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

You're car is really beautiful. I like your cab set up. I have the bench seat set up, so mines different.
Arkday Otuslay

Car Information: Dodge, Aries, 1987. Blue LE 2.5 Liter Automatic

Postby rare_ram » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 am

85TurboAries wrote:nice car. i see you have 5 lug rims...anyone know how to convert my aries to 5 lug from 4 lug? :?: :?: :?:

The rears are easy, you need the spindle, brakes and hubs from a later model, 5 lug car. Easy bolt-on. The fronts you probably need the a-arms and spindles/brakes. The ball-joints are probably bigger in a 5 lug car. I say this because of my experiance with L-bodies.
rare_ram
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Lancer ES

Return to Suggestions and Comments