Looking for some parts

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Looking for some parts

Postby wreck-o-matic » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 am

Hello everyone. I bought a 1986 Dodge 600 SE turbo last month. The car is in pretty decent condition but fedinately needs some DIY. Since I live in Finlanf and these cars are very very very rare I have some troubles finding spare parts. I can get most of the mechanical parts such as steering lock cylinder, window lift motor and engine parts from here but body parts are impossible to find.
I'm in a need of passenger side tail light. I have checked eBay and Arizona parts so far but no luck. There are several on eBay but none of the sellers ship international. So I was thinking maybe one you fellow k-car owners have one I could buy or maybe a tip where I could find one? I'm fine with '86-'88 Plymouth Caravelle tail light also but in that case I need them both. :)

Thank you.
1967 Plymouth VIP, 1979 Mitsubishi Sigma, 1986 Dodge 600 SE, 1995 Chrysler New Yorker. MOPAR COLLECTION
wreck-o-matic

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600 SE

Re: Looking for some parts

Postby Dodge Aries K » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 am

I think I can get you one, the price of it plus shipping won't be cheap though dude. I'll look into it a bit more but most likely you're looking at a total of over $100 USD since the only places with that old stuff anymore want an arm and a leg for it.
Dodge Aries K

Re: Looking for some parts

Postby wreck-o-matic » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks but I already made a deal with one of the members.
1967 Plymouth VIP, 1979 Mitsubishi Sigma, 1986 Dodge 600 SE, 1995 Chrysler New Yorker. MOPAR COLLECTION
wreck-o-matic

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600 SE

Return to Suggestions and Comments