k cars

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

k cars

Postby james1409 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:09 pm

I am new to this club and just wanted to share a bit, my name is james theirel and about 2 months ago I bought my 87 reliant k 2.2 4 door from copart.com for $400 running and driving, it needs a lot of work but im so glad I bought it, parts are cheap, sometimes hard to find but not really, and easy as hell to fix, I plan on completely restoring this great car and maybe a little customizing for my personal enjoyment but nothing that cant be returned to original! until I got this car I knew nothing of the k cars but have been die hard MOPAR fan for life, my previous MOPAR was a 1969 plymouth v.i.p. 2 door hard top wich im sad to say I lost since it was only 8 months ago when I realized it was only 1 of 1198 ever built :( I feel fortunate to have this reliant though as if it was a chance at redemption!!! ne ways my car only has 142k on it and still kicking, and hopefully I can keep it that way as I rebuild it to its original but better glory, wish me luck and thank you for accepting me into your k car family!!!
james1409

Car Information: 1987 plymouth reliant 4 door 2.2 sohc

Re: k cars

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Happy to have you aboard. Would love to see some pics when you have a chance. Most of the K-car shows are in Los Angeles, CKCC Headquarters. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Suggestions and Comments