car show template

Go here for Suggestions and Comments regarding the Website and Forum. For car discussion, use topics below.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

car show template

Postby esser_89 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:09 am

i made a car show poster for my 600 vert. i made it using photoshop cs3...if anyone would like the photoshop file template to make a matching one for there cars let me know....also once your finished you can go to your locoal officemax store and most have a large format printer. i work there so i know most of the prices...my poster is 24"x36", and the normal price for that is $29.99 on matte paper....look for sales cauz i got mine for $9.99......email me if you would like to get the template...... esser_89@hotmail.com
1986 dodge 600 convertible. 14" pure wheels,accel 7mm plug wires, bosch ir fusion plugs,K&N drop in filter,Borla pro xs exhaust,Magnaflow Cat.,castrol syntech full synthetic oil,air shocks,aluminum radiator,500watt sub,custom lights,est. 130 hp
esser_89

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600 convertible

Re: car show template

Postby Webmaster » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:31 am

Esser,

Do you still have a copy of that template........We looking for volunteers have maybe that template would make a good design for the website I will be updating soon.

Have a good one.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Car Information: Top Secret

Return to Suggestions and Comments