1986-2009 Plymouth Reliant Wagon. Owned by Myles Gifford.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1986-2009 Plymouth Reliant Wagon. Owned by Myles Gifford.

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Myles, we at the club are relieved to know you are okay. We express our condolences for the lost of your loved one (uh, car). Myles hit some black ice and was fortunate to walk away with out a scratch.
His classic Reliant wagon spun around and hit a boulder or two and cracked the frame. Looks like the car is toast. He now needs another car. Myles and I emailed each other back and forth last night and
he is undecided at the moment what his next car will be or if it will even be a K-car. I suggested a turbocharged 87 LeBaron TC Wagon. Here is the car we lost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUQp-wk-1-A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELF3vvcDOt8
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: 1986-2009 Plymouth Reliant Wagon. Owned by Myles Gifford.

Postby 88 aries » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:33 am

found him a 87 Aries for 250.00, runs and drives has some front clip damage and some surface rust, but it only has 94,000 miles
88 aries

Postby Myles.G » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 pm

hey guys sadly yes she is toast i will admit i cried my eyes out the day of the accident and still cry about it. i loved my car sadly the person with the 87 never replied and i went and bought a 92 chevy lumina its broken down 3 times in 2 days nothing a 2.2/2.5 would ever do. i want another k car soooooooooo badly i miss the fell the ride the way they catch passing gear the way the steering wheel was dished which made for easy one had turning i miss the stiff gas pedal that kept me from speeding. :cry: :cry: i could go on and on i loved that car and in a way tho shes not a person i know she loved me. she tought me there was a open world out there and showed me all of its joys and even got me in trouble with my mom and dad some. and then the best thing of all she gave me the chance to get to know a girl i like more just by driving around and talking with her i need a tissue now :cry: .

R.I.P Christine 1986-2009 you'll always be in my thoughts
Myles.G
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 plymouth reliant k wagon 2.2L l4 tbi injected

Postby 88AriesLEwagon » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Do you still have the car?
Are you parting it out?
Are you keeping it for the parts to put on another K wagon?
88AriesLEwagon

Postby Myles.G » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:00 pm

88AriesLEwagon wrote:Do you still have the car?
Are you parting it out?
Are you keeping it for the parts to put on another K wagon?

i still have her and looking at her in her current condition makes me depressed now if ya want to somehow come here and get her alli ask is that the parts go to a good cause and that you let me drive your wagon for memories
Myles.G
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 plymouth reliant k wagon 2.2L l4 tbi injected

Postby 88AriesLEwagon » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm

What color is the interior? I need red seatbelts.The bright red (Cordovan).
Also some interior trim panels.

I am nowhere near you,so unfortunately I wont be stopping by anytime soon....lol
But think of this....by the time I ever get my car back together and running,you will have already found a new one!
88AriesLEwagon

Return to K-Cars/other cars R.I.P. Car deaths. We will remember them.