1989-2009 Alan the K-Car (MAYBE) We'll see.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1989-2009 Alan the K-Car (MAYBE) We'll see.

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 am

Alan may have terminal cancer. Read my threads under Mechanics Section and for members. Don't worry, even if I give up Alan, I will still continue to lobby hard for the CKCC.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: 1989-2009 Alan the K-Car (MAYBE) We'll see.

Postby Butch » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 am

You always asking people to save this car and that car but giving up on your own car ? :roll: It's only an eng. problem for crying out loud.
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Postby 88AriesLEwagon » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 am

Terminal cancer as in rust? If its just some engine noise,either it needs to get diagnosed,or sell it off to someone who will fix it.None of these should be going to the junkyard crusher or to some snot nosed kids who will be barrel rolling or monster truck crushing it.We all have a duty to do our part to see that the right thing is done,and the wrong "crowd" isnt given first dibs at them.
Currently,I have my engine torn down to the short block.Weather willing,I plan on putting it back together before winters out.No matter how long it takes,it will be back together and it will run correctly,no matter what.Anything less,is,well,a GM vehicle.
88AriesLEwagon

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

We'll, just a lot of little niggly issues. I have a feeling whatever is wrong is not that serious because it definitely sounds like a loose screw or piece of metal. I don't think
I have a valve or rod issue. I am actually now having trouble hearing it. My concern is getting the car looked at and then driving the mechanic crazy over a sound. But, I definitely have to drive it uphill at 30-35 with my foot on the gas to hear what sounds like metal tapping on something.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to K-Cars/other cars R.I.P. Car deaths. We will remember them.