Diffrent tailights

Go here if you can't find the answers to your car's problems

Moderator: 89ARIES

Diffrent tailights

Postby foamermetal » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Will the tailights off of Dodge 400 or 600 fit onto the 82 Lebaron convertible? That rear end just needs something. it's just kind of there. How about (I hope no one gets upset) a low profile spoiler that would attatch to the verticle side of the trunk lid It would have to look like something Chrysler would have made for it before I would even think of adding it. Something sort of like the Buick GN.
foamermetal
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 lebaron medallion mark cross convertible

Re: Diffrent tailights

Postby dodgeariesguy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:23 pm

That spoiler would look so cool on that LeBaron! If you do it I'd love too see it.
Presenting the K-Car: THE KING OF ECONOMY CARS, LUXURY CARS, AND CONVERTIBLES!
dodgeariesguy

Car Information: 1987 Dodge Aries LE 2.5, 1986 Dodge Aries SE 2.2

Re: Low Profile Spoiler

Postby 89AriesLE » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 pm

foamermetal wrote:Will the tailights off of Dodge 400 or 600 fit onto the 82 Lebaron convertible? That rear end just needs something. it's just kind of there. How about (I hope no one gets upset) a low profile spoiler that would attatch to the verticle side of the trunk lid It would have to look like something Chrysler would have made for it before I would even think of adding it. Something sort of like the Buick GN.

I know you can get a universal spoiler from JCWhitney.com. It is made to cut-to-fit...it should work for your LeBaron. I plan to purchase one for my Aries.
89AriesLE

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries LE

Return to Technical Support