Entry light replace

Go here if you can't find the answers to your car's problems

Moderator: 89ARIES

Entry light replace

Postby Teressa » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:58 am

I have a 1985 dodge600 convertible, and need to know how to replace the entry light in the front drivers door.
Teressa

Car Information: 1985 dodge 600 convertible

Re: Entry light replace

Postby Teressa » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:29 am

Got the plastic cover off. Now need to get new bulb. Problem solved I hope. Just didn't want to break cover. Would probably not be able to replace.
Teressa

Postby Kwagon2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Good for you that you figured it out , with long term ownership of these cars (K body) you basically have to become your own expert on the specifics of the car you have. I've found that the service industry is of no help at all with anything older...(it also appears they have trouble repairing the "new" stuff!) Even on this site the folks are familiar with what they own and work on ...I haven't see a Dodge 600 on the road around here for at least 20 years! Get a service manual if you plan on keeping the car for a long while. I don't know whats out in B.C. for wrecking yards but I can imagine that there isn't much and you can forget about Chrysler for parts! I've had a tough go finding parts for my Aries wagon but I have found a few "pockets" with a couple of Dodge 400 converts in the mix... but not much else... bottom line is take care of that car it might be rarer than you think !!!
Kwagon2
Car Fan

Car Information: '82 Aries Wagon,'85 Reliant SE,'82 Reliant Wagon

Postby Teressa » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:21 am

Thanks for the encouragement central Canada. :)
Teressa

Return to Technical Support