1983 Lebaron Mark Cross Convertible and 1989 Chrysler TC

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1983 Lebaron Mark Cross Convertible and 1989 Chrysler TC

Postby 82Lebaronconv » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 am

For sale in Watertown, CT (Central CT area, near Waterbury). 1983 Lebaron Mark Cross Convertible and 1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati. Both cars are in good running condition, but need cosmetic restorations. The '83 Mark Cross has minor floor rust on the passenger side, but is otherwise sound. Top needs to be replaced. Front seats have moderate age cracking, but owner has one nearly new looking front seat from a parts car along with other parts - side trim, dash parts and a complete set of wire wheel hubcaps in very good condition. Car is Sable Brown and is equipped with air, cruise, tilt wheel, trunk rack, cornering lights, AM-FM Stereo Cassette tape deck and the rare alloy wheel option. Odometer shows 86,000 miles which is believed to be original. This car has a lot of potential. The 1989 TC is a straight, totally rust free car originally from Nevada. Unfortunately, the leather seats are pretty baked and the paint is faded badly, but it is a worthy restoration project. Odometer shows 89,000 miles. It is equipped with the Chrysler built 2.2 turbo, not the Maserati 16 valve. Asking prices are $1,500 OBO for the '83 Mark Cross and $2,500 OBO for the TC. I went to look at these cars myself last weekend and promised the owner I would help him sell. His name is Nick and he is a serious car collector, but his main concentration is Fords (he has 3 vintage T-Birds, including a 1957, and 2 vintage Mustangs) and he has decided to let go of the Chryslers. Nick may be reached at 203-228-3400. Here is a link to photos I took of the cars:

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j43 ... Chryslers/
82Lebaronconv
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car