some miscellaneous parts!!

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

some miscellaneous parts!!

Postby capev86 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 pm

trying to pass on a few good parts i have acquired that won't be going on my K wagon project. shipping not included in price. i prefer paypal or cash in person.

full width (non turbo) aluminum replacement radiator in nice condition. pulled this from a J body lebaron many years ago and it just sat collecting dust in the attic. must have been installed shortly before the car was scrapped. id like to recoup the $50 i spent on this unit.
Image Image

1-1/8" front sway bar from an 89 Spirit ES. perfect upgrade for any K chassis car with the wimpy 1-1/16" bar. $25

Aries/Reliant glove box door in good shape, dark blue. i also have a maroon one from my 88 2door i'm parting

Sony Xplod CD stereo with mounting setup for 1985+ chrysler products. aftermarket plug was hardwired into the vehicle harness, so i cut the factory wires so you can quickly match things up. $100

unknown brand rear view mirror with built in reading lights. oddball item that was thrown in with my new parts car. includes the plug with a couple inches of wire. $15
Image Image

brand new disc brake pads for a 1986 K car with HD option brakes (10-1/4" rotor). got these with a bunch of other K car parts awhile back. going with newer, bigger brakes on my car. $25 made in USA!
Image Image

Turbo emblems. not the prettiest pair around, but intact. they were glued to the fenders on my 88 Aries parts car that has a turbo engine swap. $20

1988 and earlier style (2 piece gasket) aluminum valve covers. should work on any 2.2/2.5. sporty upgrade for the carb or tbi cars with the stamped steel cover. $35 each
Image Image
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car