Need to sell my '82 Lebaron convertible

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Need to sell my '82 Lebaron convertible

Postby 82Lebaronconv » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 pm

It's a base model, Formal Black, with tan top and interior. Manual crank windows. I've owned this car for about four years and have over $5,000 invested. New brakes, struts, tie rod ends, wheel bearings, recent tune up with new cap, rotor and wires. NOS wheel covers and other trim parts, including NOS rear bumper nerf strip from Arizona Parts. Car is very straight and rust free as the former owner, who had the car for nearly 25 years, only drove it in the summer and kept it stored in a garage the rest of the year. Former owner gave me over 20 years worth of receipts for major work done on the car, including a complete new transmission at 75,000 miles. Car now has about 111,000 miles. Unfortunately, the head gasket is going. Car still runs and does not overheat, but I had a mechanic look at it last week and he confirmed that it should be replaced soon. This car is a nice driver and I've really enjoyed it, but I just can't afford to put any more money into it, especially as I now have another K convertible. Willing to sell for best reasonable offer. Car is located in Central Connecticut. See below for link to photos:

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j43 ... nvertible/
82Lebaronconv
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible

Re: Need to sell my '82 Lebaron convertible

Postby 82Lebaronconv » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:14 am

Just to let everyone know. I sold the car, but really took a financial hit as the most the buyer would offer was $800. So I lost over $4K. Ouch! Well, I've taken a bath on almost every old car I've ever owned, so this was probably to be expected. I gave the new owner information about this website, so hopefully, he will sign up.
82Lebaronconv
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car