1982 Dodge Aries Coupe for sale in Illinois

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1982 Dodge Aries Coupe for sale in Illinois

Postby Dodge Aries K » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 am

Up for sale is my 1982 Dodge Aries Custom Coupe. It has a 2.2L 4 cylinder engine with a 3 speed automatic transmission. The car's mileage is really low for the year, only 94,521 on the clock. That's only an average of about 3150 miles a year. It is in pretty darn good shape for being 30 years old and it runs and drives perfectly. I've had it on the highway a few times myself and it has no issues there. The Landau roof is in pretty good shape too which is a nice feature. I also swapped in the front bucket seats and the rear seat from an 1988 LeBaron Sedan to replace the bench seat. I still have it as well as the original 13" steel wheels if the next owner wants them. Two of the tires are pretty close to being new and the car needs NOTHING to be driven. The factory AM radio still works too! I also recently replaced one of the lifters and one of the rockers, changed the plugs and plug wires, redid the valve cover gasket with a nice chrome valve cover, new air filter, and a new timing belt! I also put an electric fuel pump under the hood instead of using the mechanical setup. New radiator too. It's a great running car and needs to be driven.

Any cosmetic flaws I tried to take pictures of. There's obviously some rust, dents, and so forth. The windshield has an odd spiderwebbed crack from a small pebble. Cruise control cable is missing a bracket so the cruise is unhooked. A/C doesn't work, haven't looked into why. That's really about it. Underneath it's still really solid so if you want to restore it since it IS a pretty rare car you can otherwise if you want to use it as an everyday driver it's good for that too. Brakes are a bit noisy from sitting for a while.

http://s615.beta.photobucket.com/user/a ... es%20Coupe <-Pics here

My only reason for selling this car is that I could use the money rather than the car sitting here. I'm looking for $1200 or best offer. Willing to remove bucket seats to make it a little cheaper if need be. Please give me a call (or text) at 815-980-eight nine six zero any time. Thanks! ALSO, take a look at my signature... if you want anything that's listed there please send me a PM and we can talk about it. Thanks!
Dodge Aries K

Re: 1982 Dodge Aries Coupe for sale in Illinois

Postby Dodge Aries K » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:13 am

Sold!
Dodge Aries K

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car