FS: 1988 Blue 2 Door Reliant K with 33,378 original miles!

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

FS: 1988 Blue 2 Door Reliant K with 33,378 original miles!

Postby thedude » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:26 am

I have a grandma owned blue 2 door 1988 Plymouth Reliant K with 37,338 Original Miles. This car was my grandmothers and is in pristine condition. It was only used to go to and from church and the grocery store. This is a really nice car and I would love to see it find its way to a new home. The engine is the a 2.5L 4cyl and runs great!

UPDATE I literally just installed the new battery a week or so ago.
** NEW BOSCH PREMIUM PERFORMANCE BATTERY(with a 36 month free replacement warranty and a 96 month prorated warranty from pep boys) and NEW CHAMPION PRO PLUS SPARK PLUGS **

I also have the receipt from Midas for $638 in brake work that was done 2 years /10k miles ago.

** more pics**

$1500 cash! :D
Last edited by thedude on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thedude

Car Information: 1988 Plymouth Reliant K

Re: FS: 1988 Blue 2 Door Reliant K with 33,378 original mile

Postby thedude » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Price Lowered to $2,000 I added new battery, plugs and info about the recent brake overhaul that was done on this Kcar.

Also, I have a ton of online references as well, I know I'm new to this board, but I'm not new to buying, selling or trading online.
So come on everyone make me an offer I can't refuse for this beautiful 2 door Kcar!

Online References

Heatware since 2005

Ebay since 2001

Paypal since 2000
thedude

Postby 88 aries » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 am

your not fooling me on that mileage..for one the paint looks like crap, the engine is dirty, there are leaves in the cowl area..Its missing the original hubcaps....its most likely 133 K
88 aries

Postby thedude » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

88 aries wrote:your not fooling me on that mileage..for one the paint looks like crap, the engine is dirty, there are leaves in the cowl area..Its missing the original hubcaps....its most likely 133 K

I'm not trying to fool anyone, this was owned by my grandmother and when the Odometers roll over the numbers do not line up anymore, you can clearly see that they do still line up. Thats how you tell when a car that does not have the 6th digit on the odometer. Run the carfax on it you'll see. If you lived in the area I can take you to the shop where my grandmother serviced the car for the entire time she had it and they would tell you. It sat outside for a portion of its life and then when she moved to her last home she had a garage. So from that point forward it was protected until it came to my house and unfortunately it sat out for a while and yes I have trees around so it accumulated some leaves. I have since cleaned them out. I can assure you that this is 100% actual mileage and it says so on the title as well. So believe it or not, this car drove in approximately a 15 mile radius its entire life. My grandmother would drive from her home to St. Odilio church in Berwyn, IL, to Jewel down the street and to my mothers house in La Grange, IL. Thats it. She never drove this car anywhere else.

This is ACTUAL Mileage of this K car and I will challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

I would take $1500 cash for it if anyone is interested.

I just added a few more pics showing the trunk and the closeup of the odometer. That is the original spare tire and it looks brand new! The interior is in immaculate condition and shows that it does not have the wear of a 100k+ car. So any of you K-Car experts want to come by and check it out to verify that this is actual mileage, let me know also I will provide the vin# so you can verify it there as well. It was owned by my grandmother and then myself and actual mileage was documented at the time.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.
thedude

Postby thedude » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 pm

*** UPDATE *** New Muffler Installed TODAY!!
Come take this RARE 2 Door Kcar off my hands and give it a good home!

It's located in 60525.
PM me with any questions.
Thanks!
Jeff
thedude

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car