FOR SALE - $5,400
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

1986 Chrysler LeBaron Mark Cross Convertible
Cream exterior w/ tan top, cream leather interior
2.2L Turbo 4-cylinder w/ 91K original miles
Car is located in Bowling Green, Ohio

Pictures and listing available here - http://www.ebay.com/itm/291192811006

Why I'm selling it:
I bought this car a couple of months ago as a fun summer car for my wife. Unfortunately, she doesn't like driving it. I already have too many toys to have it just sit around, so I thought I would post it here where it might find a home where it will be appreciated. This is a really nice example of a classic K-car convertible.

About the Car:
The interior is very clean. The leather seats have some light cracks in them, but overall are in excellent shape. No cracks in the dash, the radio works great, all power windows work well except for the right rear quarter window which does not go down. The top works fine and is in good condition, but the seams around the back window are beginning to loosen. Tires are good, as are the original wire wheel covers. The engine starts right up and runs good, the transmission shift very smoothly, no issues. When I bought it, it needed to have the front axles replaced and I just had that work done at the local Chrysler dealer. This car looks beautiful inside and out and is a great little driver in good condition.

Thanks for your interest
scottgvt

Car Information: 1986 Chrysler LeBaron Conv

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car