FS: 1985 dodge 600 convertible (chas, sc)

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

FS: 1985 dodge 600 convertible (chas, sc)

Postby raymond338 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:30 pm

I have a 1985 dodge 600 convertible. I think it is in very good condition for its age. I bought it for $350 a few years ago to save it from the scrapyard (when scrap was 12 cents a pound). We put a battery in it when we bought it, the engine turned over but it was not getting fuel to the engine. We put the top up and down. Digital dash read approx 50000 miles (no zero in front). We've turned the engine over a couple of times since then, but have done nothing else with it. It has not leaked except once when the door was not closed properly. I have several pictures, too big to upload here, i can email them to you (or look on charleston sc craigslist). It appears the head was off at some point. spent a lot of its life indoors. I know i am never going to get around to doing anything with it. Cleaning up the property it is on now. When i get to it, it will go to the scrap yard, where i will get virtually nothing for it, so i would much rather see it go to someone who will either fix it up or use it for parts. It is a turbo model 2.2 (?). i had an old four door that was great and i drove all over years ago so i thought this would be a fun car, but nothings ever going to go on with it for me now. car is located in north charleston sc. i have a sc title that was signed by previous owner and not filled out otherwise.
raymond338

Car Information: 1985 dodge 600 convertible

Re: FS: 1985 dodge 600 convertible (chas, sc)

Postby raymond338 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Looking for any offer better than $150. here is the website with the pictures:

http://charleston.craigslist.org/pts/5528361922.html

thanks, ray
raymond338

Car Information: 1985 dodge 600 convertible

Return to Buy and sell a Classic K-car